HOPE-INMADNESS ❝ personal · photography · blog ❞   |   where you can find me:  ·   tumblr  ·   facebook photography page   ·   etc   · follow





Hello ~
Daphne / 24021992 / The Netherlands / Photographer.

I like books, bodymodification, art, ball jointed dolls, sleeping, nature, cameras, vintage stuff, cats, foxes, movies, romance, music, etc.



Instagram
@zeoka


about
Hi, I'm a 20 year old girl from the not so sunny Netherlands. You would probably recognize me with a camera in front of my eyes, taking photos of everything that she likes. Including my boyfriend, Tim. ♥





archive


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

categories




contact me
For questions, advertising, product reviews, requests, etc.



Sponsors


link love

Ask for different sizes!



friends & reads


Image and video hosting by TinyPic well


disclaimer
All photographs and text belong to me, Hope-inmadness, unless otherwise noticed. Please don't copy or use my images without permission

Layout made by tkh.

  365 project and more
Hello people! As you might have noticed my blog is near death. And if you follow my facebook page you know that I started a new project: 365 days project. Also, that I have created a new flickr account. I will share some photos of my 365 with you as I'm on day three now:

1/365 - 365
2/365 - Cloud collector
3/365 - I deerly love photography

I think it's a fun, but challenging project. I have to figure out how I'm going to complete this at the days that I've planned something, for example, school. It's getting dark really early these days so it will be tricky. I really hope I can finish this and finish it proudly. It's going to be a learning experience. I hope the few readers that read my blog will follow me, it would mean a lot to me if you will! <3

Also, I kind of have a photography wishlist. Things that I'm going to search for, for photo shoots.
- smoke bombs (coloured)
- astrostar lamp
- vintage clothing, especially hats and other accessories.
- flowers
- blankets
- candles
- toys
- feathers
- models hahaha
and probably much more stuff. I also still need a new tripod, mine is falling apart. >__<

Anyway I hope I will see you guys on my facebook page or new flickr account! :)

Much love, xoxo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

donderdag 3 januari 2013 @ 13:14


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.