HOPE-INMADNESS ❝ personal · photography · blog ❞   |   where you can find me:  ·   tumblr  ·   facebook photography page   ·   etc   · follow





Hello ~
Daphne / 24021992 / The Netherlands / Photographer.

I like books, bodymodification, art, ball jointed dolls, sleeping, nature, cameras, vintage stuff, cats, foxes, movies, romance, music, etc.



Instagram
@zeoka


about
Hi, I'm a 20 year old girl from the not so sunny Netherlands. You would probably recognize me with a camera in front of my eyes, taking photos of everything that she likes. Including my boyfriend, Tim. ♥





archive


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

categories




contact me
For questions, advertising, product reviews, requests, etc.



Sponsors


link love

Ask for different sizes!



friends & reads


Image and video hosting by TinyPic well


disclaimer
All photographs and text belong to me, Hope-inmadness, unless otherwise noticed. Please don't copy or use my images without permission

Layout made by tkh.

  I'm ALIIIVEEEEE! ~
Yes, I'm still alive but my blog is near to death. You would think that I would blog all day long because I only have school on Saturdays now, but nothing is truth about that. To be honest, my life is hectic, chaotic and really boring. I don't do much, from day to day I want stuff to get done but I kinda fail in that. So to make things short, why I don't blog this much anymore? Nothing interesting happens in my life. And there are a few things that I would like to blog about, but I don't know where to start.

So I will do my best to change this, because I have some exciting news to share. And this blog is becoming more personal instead of becoming more focussed on my photography work. I don't even know where I am in that world atm. Although I'm planning to print business cards and set up a 'professional' website. And of course, the continue struggle to plan photoshoots and asking models for it. @___@

Well I don't expect that many people will read this, but if you were wondering why my blog is kinda dead, you know why now.

Lots of love, xo
woensdag 28 november 2012 @ 12:37


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.