HOPE-INMADNESS ❝ personal · photography · blog ❞   |   where you can find me:  ·   tumblr  ·   facebook photography page   ·   etc   · follow





Hello ~
Daphne / 24021992 / The Netherlands / Photographer.

I like books, bodymodification, art, ball jointed dolls, sleeping, nature, cameras, vintage stuff, cats, foxes, movies, romance, music, etc.



Instagram
@zeoka


about
Hi, I'm a 20 year old girl from the not so sunny Netherlands. You would probably recognize me with a camera in front of my eyes, taking photos of everything that she likes. Including my boyfriend, Tim. ♥





archive


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

categories




contact me
For questions, advertising, product reviews, requests, etc.



Sponsors


link love

Ask for different sizes!



friends & reads


Image and video hosting by TinyPic well


disclaimer
All photographs and text belong to me, Hope-inmadness, unless otherwise noticed. Please don't copy or use my images without permission

Layout made by tkh.

  52 weeks of instax: week 32 - 39

week 32: This week was not really special. We visited Tim's grandma who has a gorgeous garden. <3 And we some got ice cream when we were heading back home.
week 33: This week was pretty awesome, we had a weird but awesome friday night. We went to a concert from one of our friends with his band: PAUW.
week 34: Boring, boring, boring week. I can't even remember what I did. The only two positive things this week were that I got my Lush and H&M order. Oh and now I know, after this week I got broke! xD
week 35: FINALLY! Tim and I went to the cinema to see Brave! When I heard of the concept I really wanted to see the movie, but I always procrastinate.. XD I'm so glad that I saw the movie. And the best thing was that we had the whole cinema for ourself! :D

week 36: This week was pretty interesting. Tim and I lived on our own this week because his parents were on vacation. And on friday night we went to a concert and there seemed to be a festival in the town called "gogbot". Which seemed pretty awesome, just look at the picture. One big gigant pink blob next to the church, wtf.
week 37: My week began good, my little sister turned 14 years old! I made a nutella-oreo cake (I made a post about it) and in the middle of the week I got a throat infection, yay. I've seen and drunk lots and lots of tea with honey.
week 38: This week was my first Saturday that I had school. On the photo you can see the entrance of the school. They made 3 walls with all kinds of paper drawings from students, made with charcoal and/or chalk.
week 39: Excuse me for my bitchface! lol. We were just awake for 5 min. (I was in a hurry because I almost forgot to make a photo for this week and I had to go to school that day) I wanted to take a photo of us together because we were 5 years together that Thursday! And Tim got a new job this week! Double yay! And believe me, I was a lot happier than it shows on that photo! :D

Finally an update again, I know, I know.. I'm lazy. I should update this more often. I almost forgot to make a photo this week, oops. Well, I need to buy more film and I really need to finish this project! :) I hope you guys have a nice day. xo

Labels: , ,

maandag 8 oktober 2012 @ 07:25


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.